The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Part Time – Weekends Only
- No Out of Hours
- No On Call
- Locums Considered
Salary and Professional Development Package
- Salary: Open to Discussion and dependant on experience (Tell us what you want and we will go from there)
- Generous CPD with support towards certificates
- Paid membership for RCVS, VDS, BVA
- Pension Scheme (3%)
- 5 weeks holiday per annum, increasing to 6 weeks after 1 full years’ service(Jan-Dec) Pro-rata.
- Your birthday off as an additional days holiday (or within a month of that date)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Mental Health First Aiders & Employee assistance help line
- 20-minute appointments
- Regular pay reviews
- Regular career development reviews
- Inhouse & High street discounts.
- Equal Opportunities Employer
About the Practice/Location
Our client is looking for someone to join their dynamic, enthusiastic and caring veterinary team in the heart of London. They are a small animal, first opinion practice which has expanded rapidly in recent years and are now looking for a Senior Vet to join our friendly team.
The practice is based in a central London location south of the river, with excellent commuting links from anywhere in London. In additional to an excellent location for commuting, the practice is surrounded by local shops, supermarket and places to eat (don’t worry if you forget your lunch, you’re covered)
Their surgery is spacious, air conditioned and purpose built to industry leading standards and has a full range of modern equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, in house laboratory, blood pressure monitoring, full range of cat, dog and rabbit dental equipment, tonometry, cautery and suction.
They strive to work to the highest standards, recognising the contribution of each member of the team and encourage and support special interests. There is a diverse case load providing many opportunities for further development of the practice and they have previously been nominated for both Practice of the Year and Vet of the Year in the Petplan Veterinary Awards.
Need a visa?
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Apply or Learn more
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam Kelly on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]