- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4/5 days a week
- Average Hours: 40 hours per week
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday Mornings
- Out of hours: No OHH’s
This first opinion practice is looking for a confident, dedicated, and experienced nurse with an interest in emergency and critical care to join our out of hours team to complement the day teams. Covering several practices in the area, you will be assisting in providing excellent overnight care for in-patients and be involved with dealing with any new admissions alongside the Veterinary Surgeon. The role would be part time, mostly at weekends but additional hours are available if wished.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary £12.80 an hour
- Generous CPD allowance of £600, 3 days
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 in 6 weekend of Saturday (12pm-6.30pm) and Sunday days (8am to 6.30pm)
- 1 in 6 weekend doing Saturday and Sunday nights, 6pm to 8.30am
- Health Shield plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- A growing list of flexible benefits, such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave
- CVS fees and one other professional membership fees covered
- Support will be given to study for a certificate
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted Veterinary fees
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.