he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Weeks and 1 in 6 Weekends
• Salary of up to £50,000 Depending on Experience Including Accommodation and Vehicle Allowance
• £1,500 CPD Allowance + 3 Day CPD Leave
• Certificate Funding
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• RCVS, VDS & BVA Memberships Paid
• Pension Scheme
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• In House & High Street Discounts
This corporately owned practice are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team.
The ideal candidate will ideally at least 1 year of UK veterinary experience. This position would suit a Veterinary Surgeon with GP experience and excellent client and communication skills.
This role will function in an environment where colleagues support each other, by sharing skills and knowledge, to give their patients the best outcomes. In return the practice will provide strong mentorship, a fantastic package and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]