he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full or Part Time
- 1 in 3 Saturday’s and 1 in 10 Sundays
- No Out of Hours Work
- Salary between £42,000 – £55,000 (Pro-Rata if Part Time) Depending on Experience
- £2,000 CPD Allowance + 5 Days CPD Leave
- VDS Membership Paid
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- BUPA private health insurance and Simply Health Refunds/Cashback
- Up to £3000 relocation assistance.
- 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
- Generous shopping/leisure discounts
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Great colleague pet discount scheme.
- Membership Scheme Allowance up to £350 per annum.
- Colleague Introduction incentive of £2500.
This corporately owned practice is looking for a confident small animal vet to join their team.
The ideal candidate would be confident in GP practice, enjoy a busy environment with a broad and varied caseload, you should be confident in routine surgery, and love working as part of a team.
This established practice sees pets of all ages so there is plenty of opportunities to use the in-house lab equipment and x-ray for diagnostic workups. We are looking for someone who can fit into our practice culture and values who will enjoy being supported by dedicated colleagues.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]