he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Time
• 1 in 3 Sat Morn & 1 in 6 Full Weekends
• No OOHs
• Salary of up to £72,369 Depending on Experience
• Certificate Funding
• £1,500 CPD Allowance + 3 Days CPD Leave
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
• Accommodation allowance
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• RCVS, VDS & BVA Memberships Paid
• In House & High Street Discounts
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
• 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
This corporately owned hospital is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon with an interest in Internal Medicine or Imaging to join their team.
The hospital is fully equipped with lab equipment, ultrasound, endoscopy, radiography and CT. With a team of numerous certificate holders in Medicine, Surgery and Imaging.
Working in the hospital will allow you to develop your veterinary skills in a supportive and collaborative environment, gaining experience from skilled colleagues and sharing knowledge to deliver outstanding service and care for our clients and patients.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]