he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Weeks
• 1 in 4 weekends and No OOHs
• Salary between £35,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
• 6.6 Weeks Annual Leave Including Bank Holiday
• A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance – more funding is available for relevant qualifications
•RCVS Membership Paid + 1 More
• Health shield plan & Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme & Discounts for your own pets
This corporately owned 1st opinion practice is looking for a vet to join their team of 4 other full-time vets and 4 part-time vets located in the seaside resort town of Bournemouth.
This practice have an inclusive and approachable style that has enticed a diverse client base with interesting caseloads. They currently have a good range of equipment and a CT scanner at our other branch in Poole and are continually investing in new facilities to provide for their team the opportunity to grow and are also able to support any ambition to specialise and would fund all necessary training.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]