- 3 Day Week
- 27 hours a week
- 1:6 Weekends (8 per year approx.)
- Housing and Vehicle allowance
- 3 Vet Practice
(You can see a general overview of the role in the box to your left with a full overview below)
If you are relocating to the area or currently living in London this is the role for you. With an accommodation allowance paid on top of a competitive salary of £50K+ it’s hard to say no. More than this you will only work 3 days a week averaging 27 hours with a combination of sole charge and teamwork.
Salary and hours:
- Salary up to £65,000 FTE (£50,140 per annum, depending on experience – including housing allowance of £7091 company vehicle or £1738 vehicle allowance
- CPD allowance of £1042 per annum with CPD leave
- RCVS, VDS and BVA membership fees paid
- 3-day week, 27.37 hours with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Fair share of bank holiday and on-call duties.
- On-call rota supports our dedicated night team, approx. 3 weeks of the year, if required.
There is also a fair share of bank holiday cover duties and minimal on-call, approx. 3 weeks of the year, to support our dedicated night team, if required.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]