The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
- Works collaboratively with referral partners as well as AMSC’s own emergency, surgery, and neurology doctors.
For more than three decades, our client has been providing pet owners in the Scottsdale area with the highest quality veterinary care available. They boast a modern, state of the art, and beautiful facility that immediately sets the tone for a client’s visit that they are in the presence of excellence and superior veterinary care. Their facility comes with advanced equipment including CT, MRI, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, rigid and flexible endoscopy, stenting, and a new ultrasound machine.
They work as a team of doctors as collaborators, colleagues, and friends to provide top-level care for their patients, no matter what.
Our client is on the cutting edge of technology with integrated electronic medical records, digital treatment sheets, and Cubex inventory system. This allows for accurate real-time billing, painless medical records, and seamless workflow to provide you with more time to do what you do best…be a doctor!
Scottsdale is termed “America’s most livable city” for a reason. With its warm, beautiful weather, vibrant culture, spas, golf, and a picturesque desertscape of hills, rock formations and cacti surrounding the beautiful valley, it’s no wonder it is growing so fast. The large population of the surrounding area means the case load is certainly present and ever expanding. By and large, we boast a clientele of “do anything” owners that will allow you to practice the type of medicine you were trained to do!
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]