Our Client is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team, for their state of the art hospital located in Bountiful Utah.
As well as a generous sign on bonus, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
The hospital has digital radiology, diagnostic ultrasound, advanced dentistry, urgent care, experienced staff, and access to hundreds of specialists in their network.
Are you seeking a great work-life balance? Our client provides high quality medicine in a collaborative environment. Only minutes away from Salt Lake City, this area provides an opportunity to enjoy art galleries, museums, beautiful parks, theatre, hiking/running trails, skiing, watersports, and more!
Our client is committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and they strive to be the place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
Part time and full time positions are available for this role.
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call (213) 291-1399 OR email Richard at [email protected]