he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full or Part Time
• 1 in 3 Weekends & No OOHs
• Salary banding £40,000 – £75,000
• Generous CPD Allowance – Certificate funding Available
• Enhanced Annual Leave
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Professional Memberships Paid
• In House & High Street Discounts
• Relocation Package
• Death in Service & Income Protection After 1 Years’ Service
This brand new corporately owned practice is opening in Brighton and is looking for an enthusiastic and professional Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have good general surgical and medical skills and have experience in emergency surgery. They will also be confident with occasional sole charge responsibility and enjoys the variety provided by our clients and colleagues.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]