Our client is a fast-growing veterinary company that is challenging the status quo by creating innovative, unique experiences for both its clients and its team members. Our client is focused on wellness and preventative care for dogs and cats. No two days are ever the same at our clients hospital and their veterinarians see a variety of cases, providing the perfect combination of challenge and diversity. From nose to tail, they specialize in the kind of thorough, routine treatment that makes up the vast majority of all veterinary visits.
They have high technician to doctor ratios creating a fast-paced, fun and friendly environment. And most importantly, they put quality medicine first. Their call center keeps their team focused on patient care rather than phones.
Candidates should have solid medical knowledge, patient care and communication skills, work efficiently, and have a great sense of humor. The ability to communicate well with their clients and teams is essential to performing top-notch patient care.
Discover their beautiful mash-up of fast-paced and varied medicine all inside our ultra-chic facilities.
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]