Are you passionate about clinical and client care? Are you looking for a new clinical leadership position allowing you to enhance performance and development of clinical teams within the region?
- Salary Between £80,000 – £90,000
- Full Time Position
- Generous CPD Allowance
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- Bupa Health Care
- Simply Health Cashback Scheme
- Inhouse & Highstreet Discounts
- Colleague Introduction Incentive & Pet Discount Scheme
Details of the Practice and the Role
This independently owned group have developed a new role within their group to ensure that they are constantly improving standards of clinical and client care.
Reporting to the Clinical Director, you will be a member of our Clinical Leadership Team together with our other Regional and Hospital Head Vets, contributing to the overall success of the group.
As the Regional Head Vet, you will provide the highest level of clinical leadership to our branch clinical teams and work with Regional Managers to continuously improve standards of care, efficiency, productivity and safety within your region.
This exciting and varied role would ideally suit an experienced Head Vet or Clinical Director with considerable experience of managing and leading a clinical team and the ability to monitor and effectively manage quality standards and performance.
This role requires a vet with extensive experience as a clinician. A certificate holder or holder of a relevant further qualification is desirable. An excellent knowledge of EBVM and QI principles and a strong understanding of veterinary business and finance are needed to be successful in this role.
Travel between various branches and to the Head Office in Woodford Green is required in this role.
The ideal candidate must have the following key competencies which are aligned with the groups commitments:
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A caring but can-do attitude
- Proven skills in managing, motivating and developing a team
- Experience in delivering excellent client care
- Enthusiasm for promoting and achieving gold standard best practice
- Working to agreed budgets, identifying, and implementing opportunities
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]