This Veterinary group is a multi-site business partner to veterinarians across the US. The company allow veterinarians to continue to practice medicine independently while providing resources and assistance in business operations. Veterinarians retain all the benefits of being an independent practice, but gain the additional advantages associated with becoming part of a larger organization. Their network of highly skilled partners and associate veterinarians work hard to deliver the quality of personalized care and attention that our profession deserves. They pride themselves on maintaining a culture of open communication and collaboration to remain innovative and cutting edge in today’s veterinary environment without disrupting the medical autonomy of their qualified veterinarians.
You are responsible for overseeing each individual Regional Manager and leading the hospitals across the groups network of veterinary hospitals in their growing region of the Southeast and future Mid-Atlantic markets. You will report into the Vice President of Operations, working closely with the Veterinary Partner Doctors and Regional Managers to enhance performance at their respective hospitals. You will also work with the Internal Hospital Operations team to lead implementation of initiatives and projects at the hospitals within your regional markets.
There are currently 3 Regional Managers in the Southeast Region with additional growth planned for the near future. You will be expected to grow with the region as the group adds hospitals to the network. This position can be based in Atlanta but will cover the Georgia and Florida market and may include parts of the Mid-Atlantic.
Role & Responsibilities
Leadership and management:
· Directly responsible for overseeing and leading the Regional Managers.
· Responsible for working directly with the Regional Managers on the operations at each hospital, including staffing, inventory, budgeting, employee and client scheduling, marketing, employee training, and human resources.
· Act as another key resource and partner to the managing veterinarian at each location and responsible for building a strong relationship with that doctor.
· Responsible for reviewing each regions financial reports with the Regional Manager and develop strategies for each practice.
· Responsible for reviewing the non-financial reports (inventory budgets; scheduling budgets) and driving plans of improvement based on the results.
· Responsible to help Regional Managers with the post-acquisition integration process for newly acquired clinics.
· Expected to travel to the practices 4 days per week and have 1 office day (but could be at practices 5 days a week as needed). Expected to Fly with overnight stays when needed.
Salary: Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Compensation will consist of a base salary and a performance-based bonus. This role has potential for participation in the option pool. They also offer a robust set of medical, non-medical and retirement benefits that they encourage their employees to take advantage of. This role is also eligible for relocation assistance!
For more information or to apply, please phone 872.225.5642 or email: [email protected]