The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- This role is part time, 17 hours per week working 3 evening shifts and an 8 hour Friday, but anyone that wanted to work more would be enthusiastically appreciated.
- There is no OOH requirement.
- The ability to work in a sole charge capacity would be welcomed. Graduates will be supported with back up for as long as they need it.
- The team perform all first opinion surgeries to a high standard in an actively patient safety led culture, driven and supported by a strong nurse team. We recognise successes and kindness with our monthly Pawsome awards, and schedule time to talk to each other regularly.
- We use peripatetic cardiology and orthopaedic services to keep the more complex cases under our care, and encourage case continuity and relationship building.
- Respect for clients is a given, and enjoying the people aspects of the job is what makes our team tick.
- Looking for an enthusiastic, professional Veterinary surgeon to join a happy, established team.
- Competitive salary, between £31k – £70k FTE dependent on experience and post graduate qualifications
- Generous CPD
- Professional membership paid for (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive discounts and benefits including optional access to private healthcare
- Your birthday off on top of your standard holiday allowance (224 hours for full time 40h week)
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]