- They are a 3-doctor established companion animal hospital located 25 miles West of Chicago.
- Our client has been serving the surrounding communities for more than 44 years and they look forward to continuing to serve the community they love for many more years to come.
- They offer digital x-ray, dentistry, surgery, laser therapy, ultrasounds, and a complete in-house laboratory.
- They have clients who are devoted to their pets and are motivated to provide the best veterinary care possible.
- They have an amazing support staff that creates a warm caring environment for their patients and clients.
- They pride themselves on their excellent patient care, comprehensive client education, and their long-lasting relationships with their clients.
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]