The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 2 Day Work Week
• 1 in 5 Weekend Mornings
• No On-Call
• Salary between £35,000 – £50,000 (FTE)
• £1,5000 CPD Allowance + 3 Days CPD Leave
• 20min Consults
• VDS, RCVS & BVA Fee’s Paid
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• Paid Sabbatical after every 5 years’ service
• Company discounts and reward scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 100% Attendance Scheme
• Peterinary Leave
• Visa Sponsorship
Details of the Practice and the Role
This corporately owned 1st opinion is looking for a new assistant veterinary surgeon to join their team of 6 Vets, 10 RVNs, 2 SVNs, 2ANAs & 4 Receptionists.
The vets at this team have their own special interests in Surgery, Medicine, ECC, Ophthalmology, Dentistry & Ultrasonography. The practice are also happy to support and fund certificates for those interested in doing so.
The ideal candidate would be someone that is confident in all routine surgical and medical procedures, but this practice is also open to hearing from veterinary surgeons with any experience level.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]