The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- This is a full time day position working 40 hours per week
- Weekends are on a 1 in 4 rota basis (Full Weekends) Time back in lieu.
- Must be RCVS Registered
- Orthopaedic experience preferred but not essential
Salary And Professional Development Package
- Salary £30,000 per annum (FTE)
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holiday (FTE)
- CPD Allowance £750 plus 2 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Well-being Support
- Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- Colleague Purchase scheme
- 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
- Excellent career progression
About The Practice/Location
Our client has a purpose-built hospital situated in the beautiful small town of Brighouse in West Yorkshire. Brighouse is world famous for its Roman heritage and famous historic inhabitants: Robin Hood and Sir Titus Salt both lived in Brighouse!
They specialise in Orthopaedic and Spinal conditions and have been established in the local area for over 21 years.
The hospital has spacious consult rooms, 2 separate wards, digital X-Ray facilities with an on site CT Scanner, 3 large theatres and a visiting MRI Scanner.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a team of surgeons, RVN, VCAs and support staff who aim to provide the best orthopaedic management for all the please get in touch today.
You will be working alongside a fantastic team of dedicated professionals who thrive to deliver outstanding care.
We completely understand that you will more questions about the hospital and or the role itself so we are here to answer as much as we can or ask the client directly if we don’t have the answer to hand.
For further information or to have a private and confidential chat, please contact Tim by phone on 01626 242 577, or by email: [email protected]