Our client is looking to add an additional Ophthalmologist or residency trained clinician to their Phoenix, AZ team! Generous sign-on bonus!!
Why work for our client?
- They promote an emotionally intelligent work environment
- Strive for a positive work/life balance
- Excel as Veterinary leaders in our community
- Emphasize team work and collaboration
More about us:
Our client is a network of fifty hospitals across sixteen states. The doctors and team at the hospital are dedicated to providing the finest in veterinary ophthalmology services. They offer state of the art equipment and cutting-edge treatment.
They are currently seeking a board certified or residency trained clinician for their practice. Phoenix’s 300 days of annual sunshine, is just one of the best reasons to consider this beautiful city! They have an amazing variation in vegetation which certainly will leave you in wonder, and our Desert Botanical Gardens will leave you in awe. With the Grand Canyon and many other national parks within a short road trip away, living here means your weekends will never lack excitement!
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]