Non-Clinical Veterinary Surgeon Role, £65,000 base salary | Quarterly Bonus of £5000 | Work From Home | Candidates From The Manchester Area Preferable
Our client is a New York-based Animal Health Company, seeking a highly motivated and experienced veterinarian to join their team as a Product Lead, please see further information on the job below and feel free to drop me a message if you’re interested!
As a product lead, you will be responsible for educating and training hospitals and sales representatives on VETIGEL products and their uses. You will play a key role in promoting these products to the veterinary community and ensuring customer success.
It is important to note that our client is looking for someone who can grow with the company and finding someone with the passion and drive to excel is more important than some of the criteria below. If you have clinical experience and the drive to use that knowledge and apply it within the business world, then this is the position and the company for you!
As our client is a USA-based company, on occasion you may be required to travel to their offices, so you need to have a valid passport. This is a hybrid role, with the majority of your time spent working from home, but in addition to travel to the states, you’ll also be required to travel to Manchester from time to time to deliver training and education to the sales reps selling VETIGEL. You do not have to be located in Manchester, but you must be able to commute there.
• Earn up to £85,000 per year.
• Up to 36 annual leave packages offered including bank holidays and your birthday off.
• Remote role
• Career development
• Health Care Package
• Company Shares Package offered.
• Degree in Veterinary Medicine
• At least 5 years of experience in a veterinary hospital or related role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven track record of successfully training and educating others.
• Ability to think creatively and outside the box to develop innovative training programs.
• Strong project management skills and experience leading cross-functional teams.
• Surgical residency or your equivalent would be a plus but not essential.
• Lead training and education efforts for hospitals and sales representatives on the proper use of VETIGEL products
• Conduct market research and analysis to understand customer needs and develop training programs that meet their needs.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and customer support, to ensure that training programs are aligned with business goals
• Collaborate with external partners, including universities and research institutions, to stay up to date on industry trends and developments
• Develop and deliver presentations and workshops to educate the veterinary community on the benefits of VETIGEL products.
• Provide technical support to customers, answering questions and helping to resolve any issues.
• Maintain a deep understanding of VETIGEL products and the veterinary market, and use this knowledge to inform training and education efforts.