This hospital in Green Bay, Wisconsin is seeking a full-time or part-time veterinarian to join their team to support their continued growth! They are well-established, founded in 1998, privately owned, 2 doctor full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive, medical, surgical/dental care and holistic modalities to cats, dogs, pocket pets and exotics. They have constructed a well-balanced advanced veterinary health care team committed to advocating and providing the highest standard of care for their patients and providing exceptional communication with their clients. Their facility is more than an animal hospital; it’s a place where exceptional pet care and stellar customer service are pledged.
- Opportunity to practice medicine at the highest level in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Abundant well-trained support staff with a 7:1 ratio
- Innovative & Integrative approach to veterinary medicine
- Offer a wide range of veterinary services with state-of -the art equipment
- 18 wellness packages for our canine and feline patients
- Dental and oral health care
- Individualized vaccine plans based on lifestyle
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Digital radiography & dental radiography
- Laser Therapy and Surgical Laser
- Holistic care
- Professional support staff, dedicated to helping their patients feel safe & secure through low-stress handling. They have a low staff turnover rate with many staff 10+ years, experience with them.
- Relations-based approach to practicing medicine as they encourage getting to know their clients and their patients with great follow up. They are like a second family to many clients.
- Continual learning, supportive team and open communication across all areas of the clinic. They routinely dedicate weekly training every Tuesday for all staff.
Their Core Values
- Patient Care – Pets are their highest priority. It is their desire to ensure their patients receive the highest standard of care they can give.
- Client Service – They strive to understand their client’s needs and provide consistent service with honesty and integrity.
- Team – They regard their employees as their greatest strength and treat them with respect and care. They believe work-life balance is important. Their culture is important to them– they work on teambuilding at their trainings.
- Collaboration – Their team recognizes the importance of working & communicating with their clients and each other to provide the best care for their patients.
- Education – They recognize the importance of continual learning and they commit to continuing to improve their knowledge, skills and the services they provide for their patients.
- Community – They have created a non-profit, CARE For Paws, as an outreach program for those in the community facing homelessness due to a disaster.
They foster a connected workplace culture where every staff member feels accepted, valued and has a sense of belonging. They promote teamwork and the use of collaboration, communication and respect between team members. Their vision is to strive to be each pet’s health advocate thereby improving their quality of life. They will do everything in their power to support the human-animal bond for the pet’s family and make a difference for each pet they connect with.
- Positive, Independent, outgoing, friendly, thorough and dedicated to patient care.
- Enjoys practicing medicine – preventative wellness, sick pet, surgery, dental. If you have an interest in holistic medicine, orthopedics or any other niche, they would love to know that too!
- Have a niche you can offer – they are open to learning more!
- Practices modern medicine with old fashion caring – their clients expect this!
- Enjoys and has confidence to think outside the box – not every case is text book.
They strongly value having a work-life balance for all of their staff. Things to look forward to include a four-day work week, no after-hours emergencies, no holidays, and weekends off! In addition, their benefit package includes:
- Competitive Salary – Base pay + Production
- Student Loan reimbursement opportunity
- Flexible hours – 4 ten-hour days. No after hours – No weekends
- Formal Onboarding and Mentorship
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Account)
- PTO and personal days
- 401k and matching/Profit Sharing
- Disability Insurance
- Pet Care Discount
- CE Stipend
- PLIT, Licensure, VIN
- Membership dues
- Potential to grow in leadership areas of the clinic