The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4-day working week 8.30am-6.30pm
• Salary is dependent on experience
• Generous CPD allowance (certificate encouraged and funded)
• 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8.30am-12.30pm
• No OOH’s
• 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
• Health Shield cover
• Company pension
• Employee discount scheme
• Enhanced company sick pay scheme
• Well behaved employee pets are welcome companions to your workday!
About the Practice/Location
This first opinion practice is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about their work, with a desire to offer excellent clinical standards to our expanding client base. The right candidate would ideally be an experienced Vet but would consider a new graduate. They are an extremely supportive and approachable team, with training to become Vet GDP approved underway.
CPD, certificates, and other professional qualifications are encouraged and financially supported. They currently have a Medicine certificate holder and other team members working towards certificates in Dermatology and Dentistry. Some of their facilities include a brand new high spec ultrasound scanner, endoscopy, x-ray suite including dental radiography, two theatres, three consult rooms, and segregated dog, cat, and small furry wards.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]