The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 day working week
• plus 1:3 Saturdays or 1:6 full weekends (Part-time position also available)
• Competitive salary up to £50,000 dependent on experience
• £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
• Accommodation allowance £9,000 per annum
• Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
• VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
This first opinion practice is seeking a Veterinary Surgeon with at least six months’ UK small animal practice experience to join their team
This is a unique role that provides case diversity and the opportunity to gain experience working within a few different environments. This practice also offers outstanding career progression, including post-graduate study and partnership.
The role will support their practices you will be exposed to a variety of cases whilst having access to state-of-the-art technologies such as ultrasound, a digital x ray system, endoscopy, and much more. The role will give you the opportunity to work alongside outstanding, experienced teams to learn and provide gold standard treatment.
The ideal candidate for this role would either currently hold or is working towards a certificate in Internal Medicine & experience leading a team as well as experience working in an environment where colleagues support you by sharing skills and knowledge to give patients the best outcomes.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]