The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week, 1 in 4 Weekends, No OOHs, No Sole Charge
• Salary Starting at £32,000, raising to £35,000 After Year 1, raising to £38,000 after completion of the programme
• Award-winning Graduate Programme including over 180 hours of CPD over 2 years with travel expenses paid
• Relocation package of £1000 and we will pay towards travel for interviews.
• Access to Next Steps funding for development opportunities beyond the Programme
• Two VetGDP advisors in the practice
• At least one hour a week allocated with your vetGDP advisor for mentoring and going through clinical cases and separate time for writing up your GDP.
• 30 minute appointments for the first 3 months and then a mixture of 15 and 30 minute appointments to allow time for working up cases
• Pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Up to 6 weeks paid sick pay depending on length of employment
• Up to 40% Inhouse discounts
• High Street retailers and restaurants discounts
This practice are look for a New Graduate Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
They are a large practice with 9 FT vets and are committed to giving new graduate Vets the best start after graduation.
They have an experienced team with certificate holders in surgery and ophthalmology and another Vet studying for a further certificate. T
They have a brand new ultrasound, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, tonometry, gonioscope, slit lamp, multi parameter units for both theatres and full in-house lab, so if you want to work up cases in full in a supportive environment, we want to hear from you!
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]