The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly new graduate Vet to join our amazing, caring, and helpful team, which is located in the beautiful city of York.
- You will be well supported by all our members, making you feel welcome and part of the team straight away.
- Your working hours will be 40 hours a week, which is equivalent to 4 days working 8.30am – 7pm and one day off in the week.
- You will be on a Saturday rota, which is 1 in 3 Saturday mornings (8.30am – 12.30pm)
- No OOH work is required, making it a good work-life balance, so you will have plenty of time to explore the beautiful, and historic city York has to offer.
- Fantastic new graduate scheme – which will support your transition from a university student to working professionally
- RCVS/VDS membership paid, plus two other membership subscriptions
- CPD/training support
- Career progression opportunities
- 6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
- HealthShield plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Veterinary fees.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]