The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week
• 1:3 half a weekend or 1:6 full weekends
• Salary up to £57,369 per annum depending on experience
• £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
• 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
• 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
• Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
• Accommodation allowance
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• In House and Highstreet Discounts
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
• 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
This first opinion practice is looking for a mobile Veterinary Surgeon join their team made up of our Head Nurse, SVN and Veterinary Care Assistant.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years small animal experience & be confident working sole charge and in basic routine surgeries. This role requires a confident and friendly vet with exceptional communication skills to continue building strong relationships with clients!
Although you will need to be comfortable working sole charge, even when you do, you will have the support of your neighbouring clinics who can provide advice and assist you with any work you are unfamiliar with.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]