Our client is seeking a Full-Time Veterinarian to lead their hospital. Are you a veterinarian that’s looking for loyal and dedicated clients, an educated and compassionate support team, and the ability to lead a veterinary team?
Our client is in beautiful San Francisco and has been voted “Best Veterinary Hospital in San Francisco” and takes pride in keeping that reputation. They have a well-equipped facility with a devoted and highly skilled staff. They have a passion for supporting an emotionally intelligent atmosphere with a culture that understands the importance of a great work/life balance!
What they are looking for:
- Possess a commitment to practicing excellent patient care.
- Understand and apply the importance of the client experience.
- Have proficient skill in medicine, surgery and dentistry.
- Ability to teach, mentor and develop veterinarians at all performance levels.
- Keep current on new products and medical protocols.
- Ability to maintain accurate electronic medical records and regularly audit those of other doctors.
- Coordinate and disseminate Continuing Education for the doctor and medical team.
- Assist Practice Manager with recruiting, interviewing and hiring of veterinarians.
- Involvement in budgetary decisions regarding inventory, products, and staff labor.
- Comfort with coaching, issuing performance improvement plans, and disciplinary action.
- Partner with the Regional Operations team and support initiatives and policies.
- Maintain schedules for doctor team and assist leads with their team schedules if needed.
- Organize and lead regular meetings for the doctor team.
- Attend and take part in all operational meetings and workshops (some travel required).
- Adhere to Alpine’s values and coach other team members to do so.
- Perform and deliver regular performance evaluations for doctors and the leadership team.
What they offer:
- A solid future in an established practice.
- An exceptional team of Veterinary Professionals.
- Regional medical and operational support.
- An opportunity to make an impact on others.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
- Medical Director Stipend.
- Competitive base salary plus production and no negative accrual.
- Incredible benefits package including paid vacation paid parental leave, health, vision, dental, liability, 401k, discretionary fund, and pet care discounts
- Stipends for relocation where needed
- Support as needed for you and your team and a positive work-life balance.
What they are:
- Busy 3 doctor practice located in a popular SF area next to Golden Gate Park
- Proudly serving the community since 1985
- Top rated for quality and cost in the Bay Area Checkbook Magazine
- Offer many services including Preventative Care, Surgery and Dentistry
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]