My client is a corporately owned, first opinion practice that is located in Kent is looking for a locum vet to come to their practice and cover from the 1st of July. I have listed the details of the role below.
- Start Date: 1st July
- End Date: Ongoing (Open to Ad Hoc and Block Bookings)
- Rota: Flexible
- Sole Charge: Yes
- Accommodation Offered: No
- VDS Cover Provided: No
- Payment Method: Sole Trader, Zero Hours, or Umbrella Company
- Shift Times: 9 – 7 week days, 9 – 6 Saturdays, 10 – 4 Sundays
- The Team: 1 PM, 2 RVNS, 1SVN, 1ANA, 4 Receptionist
If you would like to hear some more, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
✉ [email protected] 📞 01626 249 108
What They Need
Our client is ideally looking for someone with 2 years of experience or more (someone able to work as a sole charge vet performing routine surgeries).
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]