Need to Know!
- This is a corporately owned hospital/practice
- Salary of up to £70,000
- 5 Week holiday + bank holidays
- Sponsorship for international candidates
- Excellent CPD funding and additional funding and support for Certificates
- Excellent career progression
(You can see a general overview of the role in the box to your left with a full overview below)
We are looking for a confident and experienced veterinary surgeon for our clients corporately owned, busy practice. The role works to a 4-day week rota with an unconfirmed weekend rota, we can discuss flexible working either full or part-time hours as our client is looking for the right person to lead their team and happy to be flexible to get the right people in place.
As a qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team.
Sharing the values of our client; being trustworthy, caring, and progressive. You will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues, harnessing our one-team culture.
You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary package dependent on experience, to include:
- Up to £70,000 salary package depending on experience
- accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance
- CPD allowance with CPD leave
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- 4 weeks Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
Our client can also support Certificates and Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]