The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- 4 Days per week
- 1 in 3 Weekends
- No OOHs
- Up to £70k Salary
- £1,500 CPD Allowance & 3 Days CPD Leave
- £10,200 Relocation Allowance
- Housing + Vehicle Allowance
- VDS, RCVS & BVA Fees Paid
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave per annum and + Birthdays off Work
Our client is a corporately owned practice looking to grow their staff in their Hospital. The client is looking for a small animal vet with 3 years or more experience to join their team. Not only are they looking for experience, but they are also looking for great customer service and the ability to maintain their standards.
- A large operating theatre
- Digital X-ray room
- Well-equipped prep area
- Separate cat and dog wards
- An imaging suite
- A large dental/treatment area
- A excellently equipped in house lab
Benefits include fantastic career progression, paid sabbatical after every five years’ service, company discounts and reward scheme, access to Employee Assistance Programme, additional benefits, including 100% attendance scheme and ‘paternity’ leave.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]