The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Salary is competitive – rising with experience
• £1750 CPD allowance per annum, more if a certificate holder
• 1 in 6 or few weekends on call
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• CPD/training support
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including bank holidays
• Opportunity to buy/sell holiday
• Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
• Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatment, including dentistry and optician appointments. Additional discounts including retail, and gym memberships
• RCVS/VDS and BVA Membership paid
• Birthday leave
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• Enhanced company sick pay
• Learning and Leadership courses
• Cycle to work scheme
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for an experienced Large Animal Vet to join 3 small animal Vets, 5 large animal Vets, and 2 nurses on a full-time permanent basis.
They are a dynamic team looking for a hardworking and caring Vet who enjoys a large, mixed caseload. The role would suit an experienced Vet, but they equally welcome recent graduates. They recognise that during the last couple of years it has been difficult to feel confident about the day one skills you have developed – they are willing and prepared to help you through this, and you would be well supported by experienced colleagues.
One-to-one support, if required, and active tuition will be given for rapid development, as well as associated supported CPD. You will have the opportunity for career progression within clinical and/or management.
This is an established mixed animal practice; they pride themselves on the delivery of excellent animal health services. The role will include a flexible mix of clinical work with dairy, beef, and sheep herds covering all Veterinary requirements for beef and dairy herds, and sheep flocks, including reproduction – Fertility, and Scanning; Health Plans; Disease Investigation; and many more opportunities to develop your own client base.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]