The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
Salary up to £60,000
• 4 Day Work Week & 1 in 6 Weekends
• £1,500 CPS Allowance + 3 Days CPD Leave
• RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
• Certificate funding
• 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
• Accommodation allowance
• Fair share of bank holiday and on-call rota
• Cycle to work scheme
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
• 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
Details of the Practice and the Role
This corporately owed, Hospital are looking for a certificate holder in medicine to join their team of 5 Vets (With a min of 3 working each day), a team of RVNs, SVNs, PCAs and a Practice Manager from an RVN background
The shifts will mainly be overseeing the medical management and work ups of inpatients; however, you will be required to do some consulting work.
The Hospital has a mixed caseload seeing first opinion cases and internal patient transfers from surrounding clinics. The practice has a surgical certificate holder who manages a bulk of surgical cases.
Equipment on site: Siemens CT, new Esoate ultrasound, DR digital x-ray, Storz laparoscopic equipment with rigid endoscopy, dental x-ray, full in-house lab, separate dog and cat wards, isolation and two operating theatres.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]