The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Veterinary Surgeon – Full or Part Time – Bramley, Leeds
- Salary up to £60k DOE
- No OOH
- Ideally you will have around 2-5 years’ good medical and surgical experience, and looking to consolidate your position. You’ll have strong communication and interpersonal skills and genuinely enjoy interacting with your clients and their animals.
- The full time hours are up to a 40 hour week to span 7 days and weekends on a rota basis.
- The position is a full time one; however we will also consider part time for the right candidate.
- You’ll need to feel completely confident in sole charge but there is no OOH requirement.
- An interest in surgery is particularly welcomed as is an interest in orthopaedics but the latter is not absolutely necessary.
• Relocation package of up to £3,000
• Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
• Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Generous CPD
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Childcare vouchers
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards – including 20% off at Pets at Home, The Groom Room and Vet Group
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Tim on 01626 242 577 or email [email protected]