Our Client is accepting applications for a client-oriented, team-oriented, enthusiastic Equine Ambulatory Associate Veterinarian.
As well as a generous Sign on Bonus, our Client also offers an extensive benefits package, as well as a VIP scheme that you can expect to earn an additional 150k every 5 years from!
A message from our Client –“We celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.”
Duties include approximately 85% Equine (focus on preventative and geriatric care) and 15% small ruminants and camelids. Work will include farm calls, haul-in facility appointments. Ambulatory emergency coverage on a shared rotation basis.
Good communication skills with clients are a must. Our Clients ambulatory caseload includes but is not limited to equine routine care (vaccines, dentistry, and preventive medicine), reproductive services, and lameness workup. They also see small ruminants and camelids on a routine and emergent basis.
The ambulatory practice consists of two full-time veterinarians and is backed up by our 24-hour equine referral hospital with two Board-Certified surgeons and one Board-Certified Large Animal Internist. Each year our Clients practice hires 2-3 veterinary interns that rotate through the ambulatory service.
Why work with out client? Love the Outdoors? After a Healthy Active Lifestyle?
They are a progressive multi-doctor, multi-species practice located in beautiful Western Washington. Location best of both worlds, 30 minutes from Seattle yet the practice is located in a growing rural setting. The majority of farm calls are located within a 30-mile radius of the clinic. Recreational opportunities abound – you can ski in the morning, hike in the afternoon, and enjoy extensive opportunities on the Puget Sound.
Our Client have a stable, educated support staff, 23-acre facility, 4 Digital X-Ray, 1.5m, and 3.3m endoscopy, 2 portable ultrasound units, MRI, shockwave, a reference-quality in-house lab, and a fully staffed equine referral hospital, consisting of 24 hr nursing care and 2 surgical suites.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and includes base, plus a percentage of revenue generated above base salary.
Our Clients benefits package
- an employer-sponsored 401(k) match
- employer-sponsored health savings account (HSA) match
- flexible spending accounts
- employer-sponsored life insurance
- supplemental life and disability insurance
- legal & identity theft plan
- paid time off
- paid parental leave
- subsidized back up care & family care benefits
- veterinary-specific employee assistance program
- fertility/adoption/surrogacy support
- and discounts
- student loan education & refinancing
- a very generous veterinary service discount for your pets
- as well as continuing education
- an annual discretionary fund
- and an outrageous Veterinary Incentive Plan which is an industry-first program that gives veterinarians the ability to share in the company’s long-term growth and success and to earn up to $150,000 in 5 years!
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call (213) 291-1399 OR email Richard at [email protected]