The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Competitive salary (£40,000 -£50,000), commensurate with experience.
• Excellent CPD allowance (£1750-£2500, 5-8 allotted days) and certificate study encouraged and incentivised
• Generous annual leave allowance (33 days, including Bank Holidays).
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Quiet out-of-hours rota (currently 1:5), including a day in lieu following a weekend on-call.
• Health cash plan paid by practice
This corporately owned first opinion practice is looking for an experienced Equine Ambulatory Vet to join their practice on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will need to be ambitious, proactive, have an interest in sports horse medicine and orthopaedics.
You will also need to be a good team player who, whilst developing your own career, will play an integral role in the ongoing expansion of the practice.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]