Our client is looking to add a Part – Time Emergency Veterinarian to our growing practice!
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced ER Veterinarian
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Intrigued by challenge and can initiate action
The Practice: An after-hours emergency facility located in the City of Norwalk. They are a fully-equipped practice offering services in surgery, digital radiology, ultrasonography and more. They are a very integrated practice that utilizes a team approach to case management.
Their Home: They are located on the east border of Los Angeles and close to a variety of beautiful beaches. They are also less than 15 miles away from Disneyland and the Aquarium!
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]