Generous Sign-On Bonus Available!
Our client in San Diego is looking to add an Emergency Veterinarian to their progressive Multi-Specialty & ER Hospital. The hospital is located in La Mesa, an independent city within the San Diego area. Additionally, they have a 24/7 ER/Critical Care facility located in Chula Vista/Southern San Diego. Their practice has been an integral part of the San Diego community and have been providing high quality care and medicine to their clients and pets for the past 20 + years. They offer a friendly and collaborative environment and enjoy a special camaraderie among doctors as well with all their staff. They are looking for a talented Doctor to join their team, who is passionate about providing incredible service to their devoted client base, and someone who will embody their philosophy of promoting excellence in medicine and service to their clients, referring veterinarians and each other.
Who they are:
- They are a 24/7 Multi-Specialty & ER Hospital that offers services in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, ER/Critical Care, Oncology and Exotics and Ophthalmology
- They have a team of highly trained ER doctors and talented specialists including an Internist, Surgeon, 2 Criticalists, a Dermatologist, 2 Ophthalmologist, Exotics Specialists, and 10+ Internship trained ER doctors.
- They offer a positive, collaborative, and friendly work environment.
- They value colleagues who work well with others and genuinely enjoy interacting with clients and referring Veterinarians.
- They have an extensive support network and are excited to help the right individual develop and advance professionally.
The Ideal Emergency Veterinarian:
- Internship trained or 2-3 years of Emergency experience required.
- Ability to perform, or a desire to be trained in standard emergency surgeries required.
- Collaborative approach with staff and doctors.
- Motivated to meet and exceed the established standards of care.
- Concerned that all patients and clients are treated with care and compassion.
- Focused on excellence in service and communication for their referring veterinarians.
Outside of work, there’s so much to do in San Diego and the surrounding areas. The hospital is in a great location close to beaches and downtown, 15-30 minutes from great mountain-hiking, biking and horseback riding, and driving distance to ski resorts. This is the heart of the Southern California lifestyle: no sport, hobby or professional/personal interest is out of reach. They want their team to enjoy life outside of work and San Diego is an amazing place to do that.
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]