Our client is looking for an ER Veterinarian to join their team
Their Values + Their People: Light on ego, heavy on collaboration-they generally enjoy working with one another. They host pumpkin carving contests, potlucks, and encourage innovation within their medical care and management. They also value growth and additional training (through in-house RACE-approved continuing education courses). They emphasize staying current with the best treatment options and techniques.
The Practice: Their ER and Critical Care departments have a busy and varied caseload with a high number of referral emergencies. Their other specialties include cardiology, internal medicine, interventional radiology/endoscopy, surgery, nephrology, neurology, urology along Avian + Exotic medicine. Their practice shares a facility with other specialties as well, such as dentistry, dermatology, oncology, ophthalmology, and radiation oncology. They also have a highly trained and skilled support staff who are dedicated to ensuring the success of their services.
To provide the best care possible, they stay apprised of new innovations and utilize an extensive array of cutting-edge diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring equipment. These include a complete laboratory (CBC/Chemistry/ Criticare Express-Nova/Istat/SCA2000, SnapDx, VetTest), monitoring devices (Cardell Max 12/Telemetry/NIBP/ Invasive BP/telemetry), digital radiography, color flow Doppler ultrasound (GE Logiq S7, P6, Sonoscape portable ultrasound, and Phillips CX50 cardiac ultrasound), OEC 9800 & 9900 fluoroscopy with neurovascular package, 16 slice helical CT, and 1.5T MRI. They have pulmonetics critical care ventilator at each hospital. They are also equipped with complete endoscopic, laparoscopic, and thoracoscopic instrumentation. They are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new therapies.
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]