- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 Days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday mornings
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Their large 24-hour hospital supports their 6 local branch practices and the out of hours of other local practices. It has a range of high technical equipment including ultrasound, digital x-ray, laparoscopy, rigid and flexible endoscopes, and a fully equipped in-house laboratory. They have an exotic, orthopaedic, first opinion, and night team at the hospital.
The role includes assessment and treatment of their hospitalised patients, taking a lead role in their care and supporting other members of the medical team. The ideal candidate would have, or be working towards, an Emergency Critical Care or internal medicine certificate. It will be expected that you enrol for a certificate after probation if not already started.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering:
- Salary up to £40,000 – £50,000 depending of experience and qualifications
- Some benefits include:
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced company sick pay
- £1750 CPD allowance – more if a certificate holder
- Healthshield (cash back health plan)
- RCVS fees paid plus one other subscription
- VDS cover
- Discounted Veterinary fees
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.