- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 5 days per week
- Average Hours: 14.5 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: Weekends
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: Nights
Our client is looking for a nurse with an interest in emergency and critical care to join their team. Covering several practices in the area, you will be assisting in providing excellent overnight care for inpatients and be involved with dealing with any new admissions alongside your Veterinary Surgeon.
Who they need
Our client is looking for a flexible, confident, dedicated and experienced nurse to cover a share of weekend days and nights, approximately:
- 1 in 6 weekend of days
- 1 in 6 weekend doing Saturday and Sunday nights
- 1 in 6 Sunday nights
- 1 in 3 Monday nights
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Salary £29,667.20 pro rata depending on experience
- RCVS Membership paid
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Discounted Veterinary fees
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.