The current rota is Monday to Friday with a 1:4 weekend rota and no out of hours/nights.
What they can offer you
- Fully Funded CPD
- Memberships paid – RCVS (Additional can be offered either part-funded or fully)
- VDS Paid
- Additional Funding and Support can be given for certificates and further education
- Health Plan and Mental Health Support
- Discounts on inhouse products and services
- 33 days holiday + birthday off
- Salary (See left)
- Corporately owned practice
- Excellent career progression opportunities within the corporate group
Our client understands how competitive the job market is for vets their job is to not make demands but to sell their position to you and as such they have made this position as appealing as possible (see above)
We have provided an overview of what they can offer however, they are open to discuss any element of the package and can be flexible when making an offer, so if you have a question please ask.
Our client is looking for a confident team player who is capable of working independently some of the time, enjoys working to a high standard and has excellent communication skills. A medical bias would be an advantage.
What they need
Our client is ideally looking for someone with 2 years of experience or more (someone able to work as a sole charge vet performing routine surgeries).
You would need to be someone who is happy to work with the management team to offer high standards of care whilst growing the client base.
If sounds like you, please do get in touch.
We understand you might have some more specific clinical, or business questions so please feel free to contact Callum on 01626 249 096 or email [email protected]