- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4-5 Days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours (Average)
- Weekends: 1:4 Weekends
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: None
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Competitive Salary (This is open to discussion)
- Generous CPD
- RCVS Paid plus other memberships
- Great Pension Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Health care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Finding the right job isn’t just about money or your commute, other factors come into play. We have highlighted some key points about our client;
- Corporately Owned Practice
- Parking on-site
- Local shops and cafes
- Long-standing business within the community
- Career Development and Progression encouraged
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 098 and speak to Courtney.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.