The Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Week
• 1 in 5 Saturdays
• No OOHs
• Salary between £50,000 – £75,000
• RCVS + VDS membership, and one other professional subscription paid
• CPD £1750 / 5 days. Certificate funding is available and encouraged.
• 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• One day leave for volunteering (your choice of where)
• Option to buy and sell Holiday + Enhanced maternity, paternity, and sick pay
• 24/7 access to Health Shield, our Employee Assistance Programme
• Accommodation Available
Due to expansion, this corporately owned Hospital are looking for an additional Clinical Director to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a certificate holder or working towards one, but mainly this practice is looking for a Vet with a real passion for clinical practice and team development. Experience at this level is desired, but they will provide support for someone looking to take that next step in their career. The team pride themselves on providing high quality care for their patients and clients, whilst achieving a real work-life balance. With 13 vets and 4 well-equipped, RCVS accredited sites, they can provide a varied and interesting case load. their team includes certificate holders in Surgery and Medicine, plus visiting Cardiologist, meaning they can provide fantastic case support when required.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]