he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Monday – Friday with 3 Early Finishes (Part Time Considered)
- 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings and 1 in 8 Weekend Days
- No Out of Hours Work
- Salary of up to £75,000 (Full Time)
- Generous CPD Allowance
- VDS Membership Paid
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Your Birthday Off
- 1 Week Full Sick Pay After 1 Year
- Health shield plan & Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- In House Discounts
- Temporary Accommodation Available
This independently owned practice is looking for an Experienced, confident and supportive vet to lead their clinical team.
The ideal candidate would have excellent communication skills and strive to deliver outstanding veterinary care and customer service that is self-motivated hard working and clinically confident and capable with Sole Charge.
Equipment on-site: Modern Laboratory Suite, Automatic X-Rays and Developing Facilities, In House Dental Suite, Ultrasound, Well Established Pet Health Plan Scheme, and Modern PMS
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]