Here is an opportunity to work in one of the most comprehensive veterinary complexes, in state-of-the-art facilities in a beautiful surrounding with exceptional staff.
Our client has made it clear that there is no salary banding for this role. Tell us what you want to earn and what sign-on bonus you want and our clients have said they will match it!
We are recruiting for a board-certified surgeon to join our client’s state of the art hospital. This is a corporately owned hospital that will mean you will not only have access to the very best equipment but also an endless network of specialists to be mentored by or mentor.
As a specialist surgeon, you will focus on the surgical needs of the hospital using your skills for complex procedures and helping newer grads develop their skills. Using the state of the are facilities on-site and the experience of your colleagues you will offer the very best standards of care for your client’s working in the specialist area of surgery.
As a member of our client’s “family member”, full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including;
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice Internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
We completely understand that you will have more questions about this position, the hospital and the benefits that come with the role. As such, please contact our recruiter Richard Brooks who will be able to answer any questions you might have. You can call him on 872.225.5642 or email [email protected]