This group are looking for an assistant practice manager to work alongside the Practice Manager across their 4 independent, family-owned Veterinary Clinics in Hampshire
Working within the veterinary industry would be beneficial, but is not essential.
As Assistant Practice Manager, you will be required to support the Practice manager by managing the team to delivery our professional healthcare as well as identifying and implementing business objectives to maximize the business potential.
In this role you will demonstrate strong leadership and have the ability to promote effective communication with a can do and problem-solving attitude.
This role will be based at the main office, but travel between clinics maybe required, so to be a car owner/driver is essential.
- Monday – Friday, 40 Hours per Week
- Salary to be discussed at interview
- Flexible CPD budget to allow for growth and progression within the role
- Staff Discount
- Staff Events Throughout the Year
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting in recruitment process – shortlisting CVs, interviews, creating contracts and job descriptions
- Assisting in performance reviews
- Assisting in staff training
- Assisting in creating rotas, approving annual leave, manging absenteeism, conducting return to work interviews
- Assisting in conducting exit interviews
- Assisting with keeping practice policies, handbooks, H+S, RCVS requirements up to date
- Assisting with branch meetings and minute taking
- Assisting in implement new employment legislation
- Assist in developing the practice vision and culture
- Assist in Advertising and promotion of the clinics with support from our external Marketers
- Assisting in IT issues with the support of our external IT company
- Assist in general maintenance of the clinics and organising contractors as needed
- Assist in purchase efficiency
- Assist in pricing reviews
- Assist with customer complaints
- Assist the Practice Manager in general day to day job role
If you have any questions about this role, and require more information, then please don’t hesitate to reach out. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]