The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
Salary Depending on Experience
• Certifications are encouraged and funding available
• 5 weeks’ annual leave per annum plus bank holidays plus birthday day
• £1000 CPD allowance with five days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable).
• RCVS fees paid
• VDS membership
• Staff discount scheme
• Workplace pension scheme
• E car salary sacrifice scheme
• Generous sick pay allowance
• BUPA Employee assistance programme for 24/7 wellbeing support
• Dedicated line management with a development pathway
• Free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs
• Cycle to work scheme
• Eyecare vouchers
• Recruitment referral rewards scheme.
Details of the Practice & Role
This corporately owened hospital are looking for a new Night vet to join their team.
The new Night Veterinary Surgeon will join a highly experienced existing night team and will be exposed to a variety of emergencies and night care duties. This is a great role for a veterinary surgeon with a minimum of 2 plus years’ experience.
This hospital is purpose-built and has fantastic equipment such as full digital diagnostic facilities, an on-site laboratory, full operating theatres, separate dog and cat hospital wards, ultrasound, laparoscopy equipment, dental suite.
The rota for this position is 1 in 4 weeks covering – Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. All nights are 7:15 pm to 8:15 am
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]