The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
Salary up to £31,000
Salary dependant on experience and interview
We are here to help you get the best possible outcome, let us help.
• Full or Part Time Hours
• Weekends on Rota
• No on call or OOHs
• Generours CPD Allowance
• 20 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• Perkbox Treats
• Private Medical Care
• Company events
• Company pension
• Discounted or free food
• Employee discount
• Store discount
Details of the Practice and the Role
This ever growing independent group are looking for a new Head Veterinary Nurse to join their team of 3 vets, 1 Senior RVN, 2 RVNS, 1 SVN and 2 VCAs, Receptionists and Practice Manager.
This group encourage our nurses to utalise all of their skill and expertise. If there is an area of particular interest you have, you a skill set you wish to utilise they are happy to support you.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Fantastic patient care (both in theatre and for inpatients)
• Experienced Clinical Coach or be happy to take on this role
• Be able to build up a relationship with our clients and their etc
• Hold nurse clinics (if you wish)
• Responsible for support staff rota
• Team player and work closely with our Senior nurse to support each other
• Follow and Implement clinic protocols and RCVS standards
• Want to help keep the clinic organised and well maintained
• Help maintain our social media
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]