The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
Salary Between £55,000 – £70,000 (FTE)
• 4.5 Day Week – Could be part time as a job share for two vets
• 1 in 4 Saturdays
• No Out of Hours Work
• Generous CPD Allowance + 5 Days CPD Leave
• Certificate Funding Available
• Accommodation Provided On Site If Required
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave
• BUPA private health insurance and Simply Health Refunds/Cashback
• 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
• Generous shopping/leisure discounts
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Membership Scheme Allowance
• Colleague Introduction incentive of £2500
Details of the Practice and the Role
This large independent group are looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team at their practice based in Croydon.
Have you ever fancied running your own clinic and making your mark in the local community? This is a great opportunity to learn more about practice management but at the same time be fully supported by your experienced team. The practice manager and team of RVN’s have all worked with the clinic for many years and will support you every step of the way.
This is a sole charge role, but you’re fully supported by our tier 3 hospitals. The role can be a full-time role 4 ½ days and 1:4 Saturdays or could be a part-time job share for two vets, but this group are happy to chat about both options. The role involves no OOHs.
The ideal candidate would be someone that is confident in all aspects of routine surgical and medical procedures as well as emergency surgeries.
Accommodation is available, if needed, above the practice in a lovely well-presented flat with a separate private entrance and a large garden.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]