The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
Salary up to £67,000
- 4 Day Work Week
- 1 in 3 Half or 1 in 6 Full Weekends
- 1 Bank Holiday and an average of 1 week per year on call, if required
- Attractive Monthly Commission Scheme
- £1,500 CPD Leave plus 3 Days CPD Leave
- Certificate funding available
- RCVS, BVA & VDS Fees Paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Relocation Allowance if you move 40miles or more
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
- Branch Partnership
Details of the Practice and the Role
This corporately owned, 1st opinion brand practice is looking for a branch new Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced vet that is a minimum of 3 years qualified to with strong leadership skills. You will also need to be eager to help grow the practice, bringing it the next level with autonomy to transform the practice and make your mark.
For the right candidate, there could also be branch partnership opportunities, where you can co-own and run the practice with full support from the corporate group.
The practice is equipped with a large surgical theatre, digital x-ray and inhouse lab. The practice also feeds into the main hospital where they offer an OOHs service that covers the practice. The hospital has access to advanced equipment such as ultrasound, endoscopy, arthroscopy, CT & MRI.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]