The highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Salary of up to £28,000 per annum
- 5 nights on 9 nights off rota / 32.5 hours per week
- £580 CPD allowance with 1.5 CPD leave pro-rata
- Paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS and BVNA fees paid
- Certificate funding if desired
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards scheme
- 1-day ‘Peternity’ leave
- 100% attendance scheme
Details of the Practice and the Role
This corporately owned practice are looking for a new Night Nurse to join their team,
This is currently a sole charge role looking after stable patients post-surgery and transfers from clinics in the region.
The ideal candidate will offer the highest standards of clinical and client care and be willing to provide valuable peer support to patient care assistants if needed.
The shift pattern for this role is 5 nights on 9 nights off, 7pm-8am. This calculates to an average of 32.5 hours per week throughout the year.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]